The B432E Wireless doorbell kit allows you to use the door chimes up to 75 m from the bell push. Use the door chime in your garage, attic or garden, so you will always hear the doorbell ringing.
Use it everywhere
The B432E Wireless doorbell kit contains a bell push, a portable door chime and a plug-in door chime. You can use the plug-in door chime by just plugging it in the socket. Take the portable door chime anywhere by just using 3x AA batteries, this way you will never have to miss a visitor.
Always a socket available
The plug-in door chime is equipped with an inbuilt socket that allows you to still have the same amount of sockets available when using the doorbell kit. In this way you can use the door chime and still use the socket for your appliances.
Weatherproof bell push
The weatherproof bell push has an IP44 rating and contains a nameplate to make sure visitors can easily find the correct doorbell. Visitors will know if they rang the doorbell thanks to the bell push that illuminates when used.
The bell push and indoor units have a range up to 75 meters. The range might be reduced by walls and obstacles:
- Open space: 100% range
- Wooden walls and large obstacles, such as closets and other large furniture: 80 – 95% range
- Stone walls and large obstacles: 60 – 80% range
- Metal walls and large obstacles: 0 - 20% range
Easy to install
You can mount the bell push by just using 2 screws or double coated tape. The bell push and indoor units can be connected in just seconds. The doorbell will not interfere with your neighbors doorbell because it has many self-learning codes that automatically choose an unique frequency.
What’s in the box?
Bell push with nameplate, bell push battery, plug-in door chime, portable door chime, instruction manual
- Use the plug-in door chime with inbuilt socket without decreasing the number of available sockets
- Never miss a visitor with the plug-in chime with a 75 m range
- Weatherproof bell push
- You can choose from 4 melodies and adjust the volume to your own preferences
- Bell push with nameplate to make sure visitors can easily find the correct doorbell