Easy install your new doorbell without struggles with wires with the Byron DB411E. Install the bell push with included battery outdoor, while indoor you plug the door chime in a socket.
Never miss a visitor
The wireless plug-in doorbell contains a bell push and a plug-in door chime. Use the plug-in door chime in your home or garden by just plugging it in the socket. This way you can even hear the doorbell ringing when upstairs.
Weatherproof bell push
The weatherproof bell push has an IP44 rating and contains a nameplate to make sure visitors can easily find the correct doorbell. Visitors will know if they rang the doorbell thanks to the bell push that illuminates when used.
The bell push and indoor unit have a range up to 50 meters. The range might be reduced by walls and obstacles:
- Open space: 100% range
- Wooden walls and large obstacles, such as closets and other large furniture: 80 – 95% range
- Stone walls and large obstacles: 60 – 80% range
- Metal walls and large obstacles: 0 -20% range
Easy to install
You can mount the bell push by just using 2 screws or double coated tape. Connect the bell push and door chime in just seconds. The doorbell will not interfere with your neighbors doorbell because it has many self-learning codes.
What’s in the box?
Bell push with a nameplate, bell push battery, plug-in door chime, instruction manual
- Easy to use with the plug-in door chime
- Always be able to hear the doorbell ringing with the plug-in chime with a 50 m range
- Bell push with nameplate to make sure visitors can easily find the correct doorbell
- Weatherproof bell push with included battery
- No struggles with wires thanks to the plug in doorbell