The Byron DB401E Wireless doorbell kit allows you to easily use your doorbell without wires. You can mount the bell push with included battery outside and use the door chime indoor.
Never miss a visitor
The wireless doorbell kit contains a bell push and a portable door chime. Take the portable door chime anywhere by just using 3x AA batteries, this way you will never have to miss a visitor.
Weatherproof bell push
The weatherproof bell push has an IP44 rating and contains a nameplate to make sure visitors can easily find the correct doorbell. Visitors will know if they rang the doorbell thanks to the bell push that illuminates when used.
The bell push and indoor unit have a range up to 50 meters. The range might be reduced by walls and obstacles:
- Open space: 100% range
- Wooden walls and large obstacles, such as closets and other large furniture: 80 – 95% range
- Stone walls and large obstacles: 60 – 80% range
- Metal walls and large obstacles: 0 - 20% range
Easy to install
You can mount the bell push by just using 2 screws or double coated tape. The bell push and indoor units can be connected in just seconds. The doorbell will not interfere with your neighbors doorbell because it has many self-learning codes that automatically choose an unique frequency. You can also mount the portable door chime to the wall if you prefer to have it on a fixed place.
What’s in the box?
Bell push with a nameplate, bell push battery, portable door chime, instruction manual
- Easy to use with the battery powered door chime
- Never miss a visitor with the portable door chime with a 50 m range
- Bell push with nameplate to make sure visitors can easily find the correct doorbell
- Weatherproof bell push
- No struggles with wires thanks to the battery powered door chime